Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
It’s finally Friday, so that means we have another delicious recipe to share with you all! After a long, hot week I’m sure one of the last things you want to do this weekend is meal prep. Good thing this recipe takes no time at all! With just 10 minutes of prep time, you can set a timer for 35 minutes and let it cook in the oven while you go back to relaxing on the couch. Then BAM! You’ll have 8 healthy meals ready to go in no time! You can find the whole recipe at https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a51551/cheesesteak-stuffed-peppers-recipe/. Here you can watch a video of how the recipe is prepared, plus you can add all of the ingredients to your shopping list with just a click of a button! How easy is that?? Just print it out and take it to the store with you.
- 4 bell peppers, halved
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 16 oz. cremini mushrooms, sliced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lb. sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 16 slices provolone
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 325º. Place peppers in a large baking dish and bake until tender, 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add onions and mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Cook until soft, 6 minutes. Add steak and season with more salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in Italian seasoning.
- Add provolone to bottom of baked peppers and top with steak mixture. Top with another piece of provolone and broil until golden, 3 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
We hope you enjoy, feel free to share 🙂