A family focused facility, providing the optimal environment for common people with common goals to achieve extraordinary success. Offering fitness and nutritional coaching to maximize your results.
This Foodie Friday post answers your questions when it comes to food prepping in bulk and snack ideas! Smoothie Jars for the WIN!
Simple and easy to measure in advance, stash in the freezer and voila! You’re always 3 minutes away from a healthy, refreshing smoothie. You can adjust the serving size to your preferred portion and change up the ingredients to meet your macros if you’re counting! Keep this in mind for the upcoming nutrition challenge! Easy way to stay on track!
The recipe makes 6 smoothies ~ Each smoothie contains: Carbs-51, Protein-25, Fats-4
• 2 cup pieces (330g) fresh or frozen mango
• 2 cup (325g) fresh or frozen mixed berries
• 2 small (6″ to 6-7/8″ long) (202g) banana (sliced)
• 3 cup (90g) baby spinach
• 6 scoop (192g) Vanilla Dream Driven Whey Protein Powder
• 3 cup (720g) unsweetened almond milk
- Set out 6 Mason jars. In the bottom of each jar layer ⅓ cup mango, ⅓ cup mixed berries, ⅓ of a sliced banana (about ⅓ cup), and ½ cup baby spinach. Pack the ingredients lightly in the jars so it comes out easily later!
- Tightly close each jar and place in the freezer for up to 1 month. When ready to blend, add the contents of the jar to the blender along with ½ cup almond milk and 1 scoop of protein powder.
- Blend until smooth and creamy, adding extra ice if desired.
- You can also use regular fat-free milk and extra whey protein in these smoothies.
- You can also make smoothie packs using freezer safe zip-top plastic bags instead of glass jars. Divide the fruit and spinach between the bags, freeze, and blend as instructed.
- Optional toppings: hemp seeds, chia seeds, nut butter, granola