Does it get any better than chocolate for breakfast?! These Dark Chocolate Overnight Oats are decadent, creamy, and chocolatey. You’d never guess they have over 30 grams of protein per serving, either! Our favorite toppings are sliced banana and shaved chocolate.
Dark Chocolate Overnight Oats
Servings: 1 Prep Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 4 hours +
Nutrition Facts: 334 calories / 38.5g carbs / 30g protein / 6.5g fat
- ⅓ cup (27g) old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup (123g) fat-free “Fairlife” ultra-filtered milk
- ¼ cup (57g) nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon (16g) Driven Nutrition, Driven Whey, Chocolate Milkshake
- 1 tablespoon (12g) chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon (5g) cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon (7g) maple syrup
- Mix all ingredients together in a jar or food prep container. Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight, or at least 4 hours.
- Enjoy chilled. Top with fruit, nut butter, or chocolate chips (macros not included.)
- Easily multiply the recipe to make a batch! Overnight oats will keep well for 3-5 days in the refrigerator.
- Feel free to use any brand of protein powder you prefer. You can also use vanilla protein powder instead of chocolate, just increase the cocoa powder to 1 ½ tablespoons