- 170g Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast seasoned and cooked (grilled, sautéed)
- Cooking Spray
- Whole Wheat Tortilla
- 3 tbsp Pesto
- ¼ cup Broccoli florets (small)
- ¼ cup roasted red bell pepper
- ½ cup asparagus (cut into small pieces)
- ½ cup Edam cheese (babybel) or aged white cheddar
Note: You can improvise with any of these ingredients, however, do your best to use healthy options like lean protein, whole grain tortilla or sweet potato wraps, hummus or tzatziki in place of the pesto, any vegetables and you can also improvise with cheese (mozzarella, feta, Havarti, swiss or cheddar).
Season and cook the chicken and set aside. Preheat oven to 400 deg F. Lightly coat a pan with cooking spray. Spread the pesto base (or base of your choice) evenly around the tortilla and leave some space on the outside edge for the crust. Combine all other ingredients except for the cheese and mix together. Spread evenly covering the base. Top with cheese and bake for about 10 minutes.