A family focused facility, providing the optimal environment for common people with common goals to achieve extraordinary success. Offering fitness and nutritional coaching to maximize your results.
Slow Cooker Oatmeal
Do you rather your oats hot instead of cold? This is a simple recipe for oatmeal that’s jam packed with nutrients! Perfect for one of those cold mornings this week! Stay warm!
- 1-1/4 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 3 cups almond milk or coconut milk
- 1/2-2/3 cup chopped apple
- 1 large carrot, shredded into shavings or julienne slices
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup flaxseed or chia seed
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- Optional: 1/3 cup coconut sugar or maple syrup for sweetness
- Optional: 1 serving of Protein Powder
- Grease/oil your crock pot first.
- Place all ingredients (minus protein and any toppings) in slow cooker.
- Mix all together and set on high for 3 hours or low for 5 hours.
- Add 1/4 cup more of milk if you want to thin out the oats for the final hour of cooking or when serving.
- Spook the oatmeal into jars for future days.
About The Author
oleglorycrossfit CrossFit Level 1 Trainer