A family focused facility, providing the optimal environment for common people with common goals to achieve extraordinary success. Offering fitness and nutritional coaching to maximize your results.
Cauliflower mash is an easy side that I often forget about. I made it this weekend and wondered why I forget about it! It was so delicious and it can be paired with almost anything. Here’s my own random recipe that I’ve developed over the years. Probably read it somewhere at some point, but who knows when or where! Enjoy!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 container of chicken broth
- 2-3 pods of garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop up the cauliflower florets into large pieces
- Peel the garlic pods
- Put all ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Boil until all broth has boiled out of the pot.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- And it’s done!