With the holidays upon us and the new year quickly approaching, we often lose sight of our goals and get off track. Here’s a few simple tips to keep you on track during this busy season of the year.
1) Work, work, work. Dreams won’t work unless you do – No doubt talent is absolutely needed, but it is hard work that is crucial for success. If determined to succeed, then it’s time to turn the working mode on. The true results don’t come from hitting that EPIC PR, Regionals or the games, the results come from simply showing up day in and day out doing the BEST you can each and every time. Even if you have an off day, or twenty, keep at it! The results don’t come unless you keep consistently moving forward.
2) Be stubborn and persistent – Little by little, day after day, triumph comes at a steady pace, dressed in small efforts. Follow your success road faithfully and take tiny achievable steps, each one at a time. Winners are those, persistent to progress, obstinate to never give up and be patient to wait for the results.
3) Discipline matters – Self-imposed control are required to keep the rhythm up. That only means one thing: get ready to be fully devoted to achieving success.
4) Plan and organize in advance – Good planning equals to 80% of success. Learn how to arrange your priorities and manage your time. Put small targets and chase them until fully completed. Learn how to optimize your time schedule so you can make the most out of it.
5) Concentrate on the goals – As Henry Ford says “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” In other words, the best you can do is to dismiss fears of failure and duly focus all your energy and efforts on the targets. Letting no other distractions stay in your way, will save you precious time for what really matters.
If you’re interested in starting your health journey in 2020, schedule a free ‘No Sweat Intro’ with one of our coaches today! We will have a 15 minute consultation with you regarding your goals and how to achieve them! Come check out Ole Glory CrossFit!
Are you already a member and want to set some goals to get on track in 2020? Schedule your appointment for a Strategy Session with one of our amazing coaches today! We would love to help you get on track and have a plan for greatness!