A family focused facility, providing the optimal environment for common people with common goals to achieve extraordinary success. Offering fitness and nutritional coaching to maximize your results.
Egg and Prosciutto Snack Wrap
Looking for an easy snack for on the go days?? This egg wrap is quick and easy to make, plus it doesn’t need to be heated up! For those days that you’re at the ball park with the kids or driving long distances for work, here’s your solution. The recipe is super simple.
- 2 whole eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 3 prosciutto slices
- olive oil or grassfed butter
- Scramble the eggs and egg whites with salt and pepper
- Coat a non-stick pan all around the edges and the bottom with oil or butter
- Pour egg mixture, let cook until it starts to bubble and can be flip in one large flat omelet.
- Let cool
- Add the slices of prosciutto, roll and slice. This will make 4 small pieces (2 serving)
- Pair with some fruit and vegetables for a perfect snack/meal!