A family focused facility, providing the optimal environment for common people with common goals to achieve extraordinary success. Offering fitness and nutritional coaching to maximize your results.
Everything but the Kitchen Sink Quiche
I make quiche often. It’s a great way to pre-make breakfast and not have to eat watery eggs when reheating. This week I tried something a little different. I made it on the STOVE, instead of the oven! It was just as simple and didn’t take much effort at all. I’m titling it “Everything, but the Kitchen Sink” because I didn’t follow any recipe. I just used what I had left over. This is what I did with mine:
- 6 Whole Eggs
- 2 Small containers of Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup of milk (or coconut milk)
- Green Onions
- Red and Yellow Bell Peppers
- Sliced Grape Tomatoes
- Red Onions
- A little Bacon to top it off!
- Whatever else your little heart desires…
- Saute’ everything together except the milk, eggs and egg whites. (Bacon was already cooked)
- Remove from pan
- Oil pan with olive oil and make sure to get it on all sides as well
- Mix sauteed veggie with the egg and milk mixture
- Pour everything into the pan on LOW heat.
- Cover and let simmer until all egg looks cooked in the middle.