I make quiche often. It’s a great way to pre-make breakfast and not have to eat watery eggs when reheating. This week I tried something a little different. I made it on the STOVE, instead of the oven! It was just as simple and didn’t take much effort at all. I’m titling it “Everything, but the Kitchen Sink” because I didn’t follow any recipe. I just used what I had left over. This is what I did with mine:
- 6 Whole Eggs
- 2 Small containers of Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup of milk (or coconut milk)
- Green Onions
- Red and Yellow Bell Peppers
- Sliced Grape Tomatoes
- Red Onions
- A little Bacon to top it off!
- Whatever else your little heart desires…
- Saute’ everything together except the milk, eggs and egg whites. (Bacon was already cooked)
- Remove from pan
- Oil pan with olive oil and make sure to get it on all sides as well
- Mix sauteed veggie with the egg and milk mixture
- Pour everything into the pan on LOW heat.
- Cover and let simmer until all egg looks cooked in the middle.