A family focused facility, providing the optimal environment for common people with common goals to achieve extraordinary success. Offering fitness and nutritional coaching to maximize your results.
Instant Pot Tuscan Soup
30 minutes tops! For prep and cooking! Super easy and absolutely delicious!! I traded the Italian Sausage with lean ground turkey and a homemade italian seasoning mix. Everything about this was wonderful! We borrowed this recipe from Brit+Co.
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 1/2 cups diced onion (about 1 medium onion)
- 2 cups chopped leek, white and light green parts only
- 2 cups diced carrot
- 1 1/2 cups diced zucchini (about 1 medium zucchini)
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 15 ounce cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed well
- 1 28 ounce can diced San Marzano tomatoes
- 4 cups of vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning herb mix
- 1 pound Italian sausage links, left whole (optional)
- 1 bunch Lacinato kale, shredded
- 1/2 bunch fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- thinly sliced rounds of lemon, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine the celery, onion, leek, carrot, zucchini, mushrooms, garlic, beans, tomatoes, stock, dried Italian herbs, and whole Italian sausage links, if using.
- Close and seal the Instant Pot, and set for ten minutes on high of the “Manual” setting.
- Let pressure release naturally. Remove sausage links, if using, and slice into bite-size pieces. Replace pieces into the soup.
- Stir the shredded kale, parsley, and chopped lemon into the soup. Season to taste and serve hot.
About The Author
oleglorycrossfit CrossFit Level 1 Trainer