Simple, nourishing and delicious! Add a sweet potato with this and you have a perfect, balanced dinner or lunch! One of my favorite recipe blogs posted this one. Fit Paleo Mom.
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- Start by preheating your oven to 350
- Cut squash in half and cut out seeds. Place face down on baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes
- In a skillet start by sautéing the onion, garlic, and bell peppers in olive oil.
- Once they start to cook add shrimp and season with Toni’s, salt and pepper, and coconut aminos
- Once shrimp are pink, use a fork to scrap spaghetti squash into the skillet.
- Let cook a couple of minutes and eat.