A family focused facility, providing the optimal environment for common people with common goals to achieve extraordinary success. Offering fitness and nutritional coaching to maximize your results.
Spaghetti Squash Shrimp Stir Fry
Simple, nourishing and delicious! Add a sweet potato with this and you have a perfect, balanced dinner or lunch! One of my favorite recipe blogs posted this one. Fit Paleo Mom.
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- Start by preheating your oven to 350
- Cut squash in half and cut out seeds. Place face down on baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes
- In a skillet start by sautéing the onion, garlic, and bell peppers in olive oil.
- Once they start to cook add shrimp and season with Toni’s, salt and pepper, and coconut aminos
- Once shrimp are pink, use a fork to scrap spaghetti squash into the skillet.
- Let cook a couple of minutes and eat.
About The Author
oleglorycrossfit CrossFit Level 1 Trainer