Lunch on the go without a place to heat it up? This recipe is perfect for a day like that! Pair with some grilled shrimp or chicken, plus a serving of fruit and there’s your perfectly balanced lunch. We borrowed this recipe from Pure Wow.
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into noodles
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- In a small bowl, whisk the lemon zest, lemon juice, mustard and garlic powder to combine.
- Gradually add the olive oil and whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss the zucchini noodles with the radishes. Add the dressing and toss until the veggies are well coated.
- Serve immediately, garnished with fresh thyme.