A family focused facility, providing the optimal environment for common people with common goals to achieve extraordinary success. Offering fitness and nutritional coaching to maximize your results.
Cold Lemon Zoodles
Lunch on the go without a place to heat it up? This recipe is perfect for a day like that! Pair with some grilled shrimp or chicken, plus a serving of fruit and there’s your perfectly balanced lunch. We borrowed this recipe from Pure Wow.
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into noodles
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- In a small bowl, whisk the lemon zest, lemon juice, mustard and garlic powder to combine.
- Gradually add the olive oil and whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss the zucchini noodles with the radishes. Add the dressing and toss until the veggies are well coated.
- Serve immediately, garnished with fresh thyme.
About The Author
oleglorycrossfit CrossFit Level 1 Trainer