A family focused facility, providing the optimal environment for common people with common goals to achieve extraordinary success. Offering fitness and nutritional coaching to maximize your results.
Kale! I love Kale! There’s so many different ways you can eat it! This one is delicious with just a touch of sweetness added in! You can thank Louisiana Girl, Fit Paleo Mom for sharing this one with us.
- 1-16 oz bag of cleaned and chopped kale
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- Start by sautéeing the chopped garlic and onion in the olive oil over medium heat.
- When the onion and garlic begin to cook add the kale. ( you may have to add in groups, but it will eventually cook down to all fit)
- Season kale and let cook about 5 minutes.
- Finally, add coconut milk and turn heat to low. Let simmer about 5 minutes.
About The Author
oleglorycrossfit CrossFit Level 1 Trainer